So we enrolled Derek in a Tumbling class a while ago, this was hopefully to help him with his social skills and his somersaults at least, well it worked. Derek is still quiet but he has lots of fun with this class, he calls it his jumping class. He was in the class with his Cousin Annistyn and they were quite the cute little pair. They let us come watch for the last class. They asked all the parents to wait outside of the class for all the sessions earlier, and honestly I was a little bugged, but this day I understood why. The kids, just couldn't wait to talk to their parents and didn't pay attention to the teachers at all. So all the parents were quite understanding after that. Derek had lots of fun and he can't wait until his next session starts. It's good to get him out a little bit more to I guess.
| Derek and his cousin Annistyn |
No comments:
Post a Comment