It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bowling with Tyson

For my brother-in-law Tyson's Birthday he wanted to go bowling, so we all went.  We had so much fun, and it was really fun to get the whole family together.  The best part though had to be the fact that they had bowling shoes that were small enough to fit Derek's feet.  Needless to say, I thought they were way stinking cute.  For reason I didn't take any pictures of Tyson, nor of him blowing out his birthday candles, I don't know what I was thinking.  But thank you Tyson for being such an awesome Uncle.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 
Such little feet
Corey and Hazyl
Derek absolutely loved bowling, he was so proud of himself.
Everybody just having fun hanging out while waiting for their turn.
Annistyn got in on the action.
All of our shoes, so tiny and yet so big.

1 comment:

charlotte said...

I love the shoe picture!