It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Monday, March 15, 2010

I've got a job!


Yes, it is true now that I have been laid off for 3 months I have finally got a new job. I start on Thursday and I will be working for another food storage company called The Ready Project. I'm really excited to work for this company they seem to have such a great work environment and are truly just happy to be working. As they put it they don't want to conquer the world they just want a piece of the pie. I'm actually really excited about working again, however I'm also a little sad that I don't get to spend all day long with Derek. I know that everything will turn out and he will be happy but I have noticed a huge difference with his speech ever since I have been home. I'm sure that most of it is the timing but I'm convinced that I was able to at least work with him all the time and he progressed faster than he normally would have. I have loved being a stay at home mom but unfortunately it was not in my cards to be a permanent gig. Thank you to all of you who have supported us through this stressful and difficult time. Yours and our prayers were heard and as my mom put it we just had to wait until the Lord found the perfect job for me. I'm truly grateful for my Heavenly Father who always gave me the peace of mind that I asked for when I started freaking out and always watched out for us. So there it is hopefully this all makes sense but we are really thankful for what ya'll have done to help us out.


2 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

YAY for a new job!

Nancy Seaman said...

Send me details about your new job. I am always interested in preparedness info.