These are the pictures that we took before everybody showed up for my little sister's baby shower. Unfortunately I was retarded and didn't take more pictures while everybody was there. But thank you to everyone who showed up it was really a fun day, and Dani was given was so many wonderful presents. I hope ya'll had fun. Yes we had so much food but I had to show the chocolate tarts and chocolate strawberries because those were some of the treats that I was in charge of, and honestly I think that they turned out pretty cute.
2 comments:
What an extremely talented daughter-in-law I have. I am so impressed with the goodies you made! Keep up the great work.
Hi Nikki! Your little guy is darling... I realized I don't comment on your blog enough! I"m glad to hear you all are doing well... and those chocolate tarts look delicious... you need to email me the recipe!
Post a Comment