It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
In my Daddy's footsteps
Derek's new obcession is walking around in his parents shoes. Well, I don't want to take pictures of days that he is in my shoes but here are some pictures of Derek in his Daddy's size 14 crocs.
Hey Nikki, it's Charakie. I need to talk to you about Georgia...we're moving there in July. Will you call me when you have a second? 404-2059 And by the way, Derek is adorable!
3 comments:
Put that boy on a pair of snow skies! He is ready after walking around in those shoes.
he is such a cutie! i love his platnum hair. wish steele had his blonde locks:)
Hey Nikki, it's Charakie. I need to talk to you about Georgia...we're moving there in July. Will you call me when you have a second? 404-2059 And by the way, Derek is adorable!
Post a Comment