It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
I Am NO longer SCROOGE
Well last weekend the tree and all the decorations went up. Corey decided Saturday night after I got home from work and he had finished helping my parents that we were going to put up our Christmas tree so finally Sunday morning it was finished. However I think that we have decided that we will save our pretty pennies and next year we will buy pre-lit tree this way we will not be spending hours checking and stringing lights on the tree. We might even buy a little bit bigger tree that would really make my day. However one thing that I really love is that fact that I actually have a fireplace with a mantle and so that is where my Stockings are hung for the very first time since we got married. YEA!!! Just for clarification it is not that I don't like Christmas stuff, normally I have all the decorations up the day after Christmas it was just that I was always so tired from work, and Corey is never home anymore that I really didn't want to spend our precious time together doing that. Just in case any of you don't know I'm a little impatient many times so sometimes events like these are a little "stressful". MERRY CHRISTMAS! I will have to take pictures of our pretty tree later so that you can all see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment