It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Derek loves to swim

Derek loves to swim so this weekend we went with Cedar and Annistyn to the new Lindon City pool. We had so much fun and luckily for us it wasn't crowded however it was warm. Derek didn't get sunburned but Corey and I did. Last time I went swimming it was about 10 degrees hotter and somehow we forgot to bring the sunscreen for Corey and I so we just used Derek's. Well this time we remembered and well it didn't work very well. We have decided that we will from now on use the baby sunscreen it works better, Corey and I are fried. Well I guess you live and learn.






derek absolutely loved going down the slide with his Daddy. He is becoming a little bit of a daredevil, which could be really bad since Corey is his Daddy.


1 comment:

Carol said...

Love the pics especially the one that looks like Derek is by himself.