When Corey has school that normally means that he will get home from school early. I had Friday off from work and so we had decided to have a few swimming adventures with Derek. On Friday my sister Cedar and her daughter Annistyn came over and we set up a little pool and they had a ball. I think honestly Derek had so much fun he just loves the water.

So on Saturday we tried something new for him we took him to the public pool. They had a darling little play area. and Derek had a blast I love these new little swim shirts for boys. He still gets to get out and play but i don't have to layer so much sunscreen on him and he still not getting burnt. I would definitely recommend them.


This is Derek's Georgia Bulldogs outfit that he has finally grown into and man is he cute he is also showing off his new Elmo Doll. He loves Elmo and will come running whenever he hears the Elmo's World song. I love Elmo too.

Derek loves books but more importantly he loves to take them all out of the bookshelf at once!
2 comments:
Love, love, love the pics. You guys all look great and Dani did a fantastic job!
Dani did a great job posing ya'll. Look at those blue eyes!!
Post a Comment