It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We have housing!

Well we found a place to live! We are going to rent a house in Salem, Utah. We are going to be only about 2 blocks away from my parents and well Corey is just so excited that we are moving to the country. I'm really excited because the house has an incredible yard, a place to plant a Garden. We feel so lucky to have found such a great place. Now comes the horrible task of moving although Corey will honestly get to do most of that. This week I increased my work hours I am officially working full time, which makes Corey officially Mr. Mom. One day we might trade places but I'm worried that he won't want to give it up. He is really loving spending so much time with Derek.
Derek is still struggling with his weight gain and keeping food down. We have gone to see a specialist and are working with a couple different options. We are just hoping that the solution comes sooner than later. Derek has been given a couple of blessing and every time he is blessed that the solutions will come so I know it will happen, the Lord always keeps his promises, I just hope that it comes quickly. I honestly am getting tired of getting puked on. We wash a lot of clothes. We are really lucky that Grandma and Grandpa Hatch got Derek a spare blanket. Derek has a blanket that he loves and has to have with him, so for his birthday the Grandparents got us a replacement for the days when he might puke on it. It has really come in handy. I still have many pictures to download, edit, then post. But well that just might take a back seat for a while. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers we truly do feel blessed to have such great friends and family. You guys are the best.

No comments: