It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Friday, April 3, 2009

We're moving!!

So I know your thinking to yourself I've heard this before, you have! So our landlords let us know yesterday that because their kids couldn't afford their new lease and were moving in with them they needed to kick us out basically so they have somewhere to go. I know we could fight it but technically in Orem, Utah we live in an illegal apartment do the city's housing codes so we would end up losing anyways. So we are on a hunt for a new apartment. One of these days we will have our very own home (I have no idea when this is going to happen). So anyways for any of you who live locally and hear of a great yet fairly inexpensive place feel free to let us know. Right now I'm honestly just mad because Corey and I had all plans of staying for the next couple of years and instead we were here for 5 months. We have until the end of the month to find a new place and hopefully we will be able to find something that is in our price range that is not a dump. So now you will really know why we are just so busy and Corey will just have to have something very busy to do during his time off.

2 comments:

Rowley's said...

This something similar happened to us a couple years ago! We vowed to never live in an "illegal" apartment again. It is SO frustrating and stressful to find something that fast! Good Luck and if I hear of anything I'll let you know!

Nancy Seaman said...

Just look at the positive, you won't ever accumulate a lot of stuff like you know who, if ya'll keep moving so often. I know they did move quite a bit in the early years of their marriage also.