It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Monday, March 30, 2009

We are still alive!

I know it has been such a long time since I posted last but well my life is just quite busy. I've been working a lot of extra hours and when I get home honestly I just want to play with my sweet baby because I miss him so much. Corey still doesn't have a job but he is working his way up on the out of work list. He works Pizza Hut at least 3 nights a week sometimes more and well he is such a good Dad. Corey has become the best Mr. Mom that I could ever ask for. He is doing the laundry trying to cook dinner and even sometimes does the dishes (those are his least favorite.) He has been so great and honestly I've been a little jealous because Derek is really deciding that he wants his Daddy more than his Mommy and well it has never been that way before. We feel so blessed though, we have been able to meet all of our bills so far.
Last week we took Derek to a specialist for his vomiting problem. Yes Derek is still eating well however, he has still has the bouts of vomiting, and well it is hard to gain weight if you don't keep your food down. This new doctor is way awesome and we both feel so comfortable and know that this doctor will work until we get this problem solved. She also made us feel comfortable about the steps that we had already taken.
Also this weekend we went to Wyoming to go and see Corey's parents we had a fun time even though it was a lot of driving. Derek did so well and we were so lucky that he was very happy and handled the long drive very well. Anyways this is a little update I still have pictures to edit and lots more to do but here is at least an update.

No comments: