It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Corey

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COREY! So Corey turned 26 years old. He is now over a 1/4 of a century old. I've always thought that Corey had a bad birthday because it is just a week before Christmas. I always try to make it different but it is really hard because he has to split his Christmas and B-day money. Although this is a little different because this is Corey's first b-day with Derek around. Corey and I were talking last night at how our lives have changed so much since Derek came but don't get us wrong we love Derek and we love how it has changed but it has changed quite a bit.

This is Derek with his partner in crime Annistyn. These two love to play together and it honestly is almost easier on the Mom's when they are together because they keep each other company.



This rocking chair was Corey's when he was a kid and when Carol moved out to Wyoming she brought it out for Corey to give to Derek. Can't you tell that he thinks he is so big when he sits on it. I love the picture of Derek and Corey watching football together. You know that this is pretty much what it will be like when they older (probably watch Georgia Dawgs)






2 comments:

The Vicars said...

Happy Birthday to the best brubber ever! Sorry I didn't call or even send a card. I didn't forget, I have just had a ruff week with me and the kids being sick. I love you lots and can't wait to see y'all in May. Again Happy B-day!

Love ya!

Carol said...

I absolutely love the picture of them watching the television together. I hd to put it as my wallpaper on my computer.