So this is our Christmas letter this year. I know this might be the cheaters way out but well we at least did it! Sorry if some of you received this in an email as well.

Merry Christmas!
Hello to all of our Family and Friends! Mom said that since I love the computer and
punching the keys so much that it was okay if I wrote the Christmas letter this year. Life is
so interesting. There is always something new to learn, try, or get in to. Mom and Dad
sometimes gets mad at me when I get into things that they don’t want me to. I just can’t
help myself though there are always so many cool colors and lights. I love to play with toys
but mostly I like to play with stuff that looks like it should be a toy. I’m getting so big and
tall that now I can pull myself up and will sometimes when I’m brave enough let go and stand
all by myself but only for a few seconds, then I get scared. I love to play in the bathtub. I
love to make lots of noise and splash water all over the place. I also have five teeth. I’m so
big!
So about a month ago we moved to Orem, Utah. I like our new house and now there isn’t
any stairs for me to play with, mom really likes that. It is closer to Mom and Dad’s work and
my Grandma Hatch’s house, so I’m just happy because that means that I don’t have to stay
in my car seat as long whenever we go anywhere. My Daddy is still an electrician for Rydalch
Electric and is still going to school. Mom still works part-time for Shelf Reliance, they are a
food storage company and says that they are so busy right now. I guess there is something
crazy called the economy that is causing that, but I don’t know what that means. While
Mom is at work I stay at my Grandma Hatch’s house and I love it.
Ally is getting married soon and is moving out of the house. This will be different to just
have it be my just my Mom, Dad. and I, but I think it will be good. I hope that she loves
being married to Ryan and that everything goes Okay for her.
Guess what? Something happened this year that I never thought would ever happen
Grandma Carol and Grandpa Joe (Daddy’s Mom and Dad) moved from Georgia to Wyoming.
I told grandma a long time ago I wanted her to be closer so that I could see her more often
and I guess she listened to me. GO ME! “Over the river and through the woods to
grandmother’s house we go.”
Well I guess that is about it for our family. I love you guys and miss you and hope that you
all have a Merry Christmas and that Santa brings you lots of good presents. I can’t wait to
see what Santa brought me this year. I love that Heavenly Father sent me to my Mom and
Dad to live. Mom and Dad say that we have to be thankful for what we have, a warm home,
good jobs, and great family. We are so lucky! Merry Christmas!
Love,
Derek and Mom and Dad (Corey and Nikki Preston)
Hello to all of our Family and Friends! Mom said that since I love the computer and
punching the keys so much that it was okay if I wrote the Christmas letter this year. Life is
so interesting. There is always something new to learn, try, or get in to. Mom and Dad
sometimes gets mad at me when I get into things that they don’t want me to. I just can’t
help myself though there are always so many cool colors and lights. I love to play with toys
but mostly I like to play with stuff that looks like it should be a toy. I’m getting so big and
tall that now I can pull myself up and will sometimes when I’m brave enough let go and stand
all by myself but only for a few seconds, then I get scared. I love to play in the bathtub. I
love to make lots of noise and splash water all over the place. I also have five teeth. I’m so
big!
So about a month ago we moved to Orem, Utah. I like our new house and now there isn’t
any stairs for me to play with, mom really likes that. It is closer to Mom and Dad’s work and
my Grandma Hatch’s house, so I’m just happy because that means that I don’t have to stay
in my car seat as long whenever we go anywhere. My Daddy is still an electrician for Rydalch
Electric and is still going to school. Mom still works part-time for Shelf Reliance, they are a
food storage company and says that they are so busy right now. I guess there is something
crazy called the economy that is causing that, but I don’t know what that means. While
Mom is at work I stay at my Grandma Hatch’s house and I love it.
Ally is getting married soon and is moving out of the house. This will be different to just
have it be my just my Mom, Dad. and I, but I think it will be good. I hope that she loves
being married to Ryan and that everything goes Okay for her.
Guess what? Something happened this year that I never thought would ever happen
Grandma Carol and Grandpa Joe (Daddy’s Mom and Dad) moved from Georgia to Wyoming.
I told grandma a long time ago I wanted her to be closer so that I could see her more often
and I guess she listened to me. GO ME! “Over the river and through the woods to
grandmother’s house we go.”
Well I guess that is about it for our family. I love you guys and miss you and hope that you
all have a Merry Christmas and that Santa brings you lots of good presents. I can’t wait to
see what Santa brought me this year. I love that Heavenly Father sent me to my Mom and
Dad to live. Mom and Dad say that we have to be thankful for what we have, a warm home,
good jobs, and great family. We are so lucky! Merry Christmas!
Love,
Derek and Mom and Dad (Corey and Nikki Preston)
2 comments:
What a cute letter! Your little boy is so darling! I'm glad you told me your blog address so long ago, and I get little updates on your life. I do have a blog... although I'm not much of a blogger. You can find the link to it through my comment, I guess. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas to all of you guys out there...Hug each other for me...
Post a Comment