It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

FINALLY

OK so just in case anybody was wondering Carol's computer somehow broke during the move so she is still out of commission when it comes to the blogging world but they are cold but doing well.

Sorry this is a long post but well we finally got the internet working in our apartment and I finally have had the time to blog.

There has been so much going on with Christmas coming and us moving. We really enjoy our new place, I miss my old home which was quite a bit bigger than where we are now, but we are saving money and that is the important thing. This has become home though with pictures on the walls and everything put away I finally feel like I live here and am not just staying for a little visit.

Thanksgiving was fun we had dinner at my parents home and of course it was great. That night the boys went to a movie, (a movie that the girls really didn't want to see) and us girls stayed home and decorated for Christmas. Corey left that Friday to head to Wyoming to help his mom move in to her new home. We still laugh when we think that Carol and Joe really do live in Wyoming! We are so excited to have them so much closer and yes Grandma really is over the river and through the woods. It will be fun to actually just be able to drive to go visit and not have to buy plane tickets 9 months in advance. Corey's cousin Ryan was so nice to drive the Uhaul out for them and of course Ryan and Corey had fun spending time together. And according to Carol's blog it is only 146 days until we get to go back to Georgia, however, it will be different because we won't be going to her house; So weird!

With all the uncertainty in the Construction field we feel so blessed that Corey has kept a job and hopefully remains employed. The Lord truly has blessed us.

Ok so Dani got married and here are a few pictures from her great event. She got married in the Logan Temple, had a reception in American Fork, and an open house in Pocatello, Idaho. It was a very busy week but we loved it. Mom also turned 50 the day of the Pocatello reception I could only hope and pray to look like her when I turn 50 (plus I got to learn to like to exercise).

I absolutely love this picture of Dani with her favorite neice and Nephew!
This is Taniel and her cute baby Landon. She was my roommate my senior year in college and was so kind to let us stay at her house while we were in Idaho for the Pocatello Reception. It is always good to have such fun friends. Landon and Derek had fun playing together.



My little Derek is turning into quite the Ham when it comes to the camera. Sometimes he plays the bashful thing but mostly he is just a photogenic cutie pie (We have no idea where he got his photogenic side). OH YES I did cut my hair!


Yes, Derek and Annistyn have so much fun playing together and you would never guess!!!



Finally, the award goes to This House. Yes this is the front window of a home that Corey and I drove past as we were driving around the neighborhood trying to get a feel of our new neighborhood. Yes there are 2 fourwheelers in their front window with Santa. I honestly felt like this was something that we should have found in Texas or Georgia. But no we found it in downtown Orem, UT. Don't worry Chris we will take you by so that you can see it first hand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dani looks beautiful! I'm sad I missed it!

And you cut your hair!

AND I know where that house is! It's right by my inlaws house. They do the same thing (or there abouts) every year. My kids love it.

Nancy Seaman said...

I cut my hair way short too. I figure I could go a lot shorter now that Carol is way out of town. I had to maintain my identity somehow. Cute kid!!