
So Yesterday as a family we all went up to the canyon and did a campfire, made smores, and oh yea took family pictures. I always like the end result of the family pictures however, I'm not that photogenic and well I'm not one to just sit there and smile as evident by the pictures below.
This is my parents neighbor Emily Kunz they came up the canyon with us, and she just got Derek laughing so hard. Doesn't Derek have the most incredible blue eyes and dimples!!!!
Corey is King of the mountain!
He finally fell asleep the poor boy had had it by the end of the day. Mom and Dad definately have their hands full with these two babies.
This is Cedar her husband Chris and my favorite neice Annistyn!
So the 1st is Dani and her Fiancee Tyson, we are so excited for them to get married on November 7th. The second is my brother Nate and his girlfriend Ani who we are all hoping will become a permanent member of the family sooner than later.
5 comments:
What cute cute pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us. We love your family. Keep up the blogging
I admire all the women in the pictures who not only ate somemores in white shirts but had the babies up there also. I don't know why all you parents are working so hard when you could be making big bucks off these cute little babies!! Isn't Utah a big film site?
He is a cutie! Corey I got ou voice mail the other day and we will start planning to be at the family reunion. It is a lot easier since we only live 4 hours away instead of the 12 hours from Illinois. I hope to see y'all there!
Hey, Derek! Play nice! They just wanted cute family pictures. Couldn't you give them just one of you smiling too? That's not very nice. Good thing you're so cute!
Love,
Auntie Kari
Wow! What a beautiful family! Thanks so much for sharing those pictures. I love Derek's dimples!
Post a Comment