I understand that so many of you are thinking are the Prestons ever going to update their blog well honestly it has been on my to do list, however, there have been many other things that are just higher on the list. I have been pretty crazy these days between work and being a mom and housewife I just don't have a whole lot of extra time.
Well my little sister Dani has gotten engaged this last month and we are all so excited they are getting married November it looks like the 7th dates were originally changed because of the BYU vs Utah football game.
Derek has started to eat some baby foods. He likes the vegetables (he has only had sweet potatoes and squash) but he has to be in just the right mood for the rice cereal I think we are going to have try the oatmeal cereal.

These pictures are just of a day when Derek was in a particularly good mood. I love this picture of Nate and Derek especially because we finally found him a hat. I have always remember my brother Nate almost always with a hat on so this is pretty cute to me. Derek has always done pretty good with nate and His Girlfriend Ani. Below is a picture of Ani with Derek, after we tried unsuccessfully to have a swim session in the kiddy pool, however, Derek was not a very happy camper and didn't cooperate very well.
I just love Utah sunset's, this is Derek with his Grandpa Hatch otherwise known as Poppy


1 comment:
Great pictures of everyone though I particularly love the hat picture and the high chair looks great with Derek in it.
Grandma Carol
Post a Comment