This weekend was also my 27th Birthday man do I feel old. For some reason this birthday seemed to make me feel old. I have never felt like this before. I'm thinking that maybe this is because now I have a kid and I'm a Mom. Maybe that is the difference I don't really know but I do know that I feel old. Corey seems to think that it is just the lack of sleep. Everybody keeps asking what was the best thing that I got for my birthday, and honestly, yet sadly, the true answer is a clean house. That morning my husband and I cleaned our house till it was completely spotless. I never thought I would be that way but well the truth of the matter is there is nothing better than a completely clean house. I received some wonderful presents but there was something about coming home to a perfectly clean house that just seemed to make everything perfect.

2 comments:
Ahhh...I remember 27! :P Actually, 30 hasn't been that bad.
I love it when my house is clean, too. I can't stand it if it's messy for more than a day or so! Luckily the girls are trained right, so we all pitch in a get it done ASAP.
See you're having a slice of cake while Derek is having a slice of thumb!!
Happy Birthday to the world's best daughter-in-law. We love you!
Grandma Carol and Grandpa Joe
Post a Comment