It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Finally

So I posted those pictures quite a while ago however I still have not written anything. Oh well ya'll just want to see pictures any way. I can hardly believe it derek is already 3 months old. Time has certaintly flown by. He is getting so big and has quite the personality. He is now starting to coo and play with toys. He loves to just be talked to and be the center of attention. He is good at just being in his bouncer but not for too long otherwise he feels ignored and just wants everybody to himself. He is getting so tall he is pushing it when it comes to his cousin Annistyn as to who is taller. Lately Derek has decided that he isn't so sure about naps. But he goes to bed about 8:30 instead I'm not so sure that I'm okay with this. He is such a happier baby when he naps well plus all of us get a lot more done.
Work is going pretty good for me I enjoy who i work with but I do always hate to leave Derek, even though he is with Grandma.
Corey is still working his two jobs and lately has been working almost every saturday at his electrician job. They are coming close to the end of this job site and are working long days to try and meet the deadlines.
Well honestly there isn't much else to write about our lives are fairly boring but we are absolutely loving being parents. Sorry there aren't any new pictures to post I'm not so good about always taking pictures but I will try to in the next couple of weeks or so. LOL

1 comment:

Kjerstin said...

Ok so today is your birthday and I just wanted to post a comment saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I missed you at work today. The whole time I was thinking, "Nicole is running really late today!" With you and Haley gone it was a little weird.

Check out our blog, I just started it.

robandkjerstin.blogspot.com