It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Following the crowd

Look at what i have done, i have started a blog and now Corey's whole family is bloggers (Sarah Doesn't count apparently she has been doing this for a while now). This is so fun yet just makes me laugh to see what happens and how we can easily become followers of the crowd. Not that blogging is bad but how just in life we can do this.

By the way for everybody who wants to know grandmother, and carol and Joe are here in utah safe and sound delays and all but I will let them tell you about that.

4 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

Hey! I've been blogging since 2004. I just don't let any of the family read it. ;)

Derek is too adorable for his own good!

Unknown said...

I was just saying that to Travis the other day! I just hope everyone keeps it going!

Nancy Seaman said...

We all will do anything for Granddaddy! He really loves the pics of everyone.

Rich and Vic said...

We are loving the blogs, it makes us feel close to whole family even though MILES apart. Can I just tell you how CUTE this baby is ??! I can't wait to meet him. Not that I will be able to get him from his Grandma (s) or Jed