It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Friday, March 28, 2008

funy pics

Well is has been 7 weeks since Derek was born and now it is time for me to go back to work, I must admit that it makes me a little sad to think that I have to leave my little guy however I feel much better knowing that My mom, Ally, and Corey will all be taking care of him while I'm at work. Life has been quite different and honestly very fun since he got here. I love being a mom and love taking care of my sweet baby.


My little GQ son, We were just getting ready to get him ready for the day and realized we didn't have a onesie. We put him under the covers so he wouldn't get cold, and well this is what we got back from him

my cute easter outfit with beautiful Ally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






This is my favorite snuggeling with my sweet baby. I absolutely love the times when he is either just waking up or starting to get tired and he just becomes a sweet and snuggely thing.




Just a cute picture, but really this babe loves to sleep on his tummy so he gets to takes his naps on his tummy but he has to sleep on his back at night. He is sleeping better we only get up about twice a night, and then he just gets up to eat and goes right back to sleep, so not to bad



this ishis tribute to hisgreat-grandaddy, one of corey's cousin's made these for all of his grandkids. We think that he looks pretty cute.

1 comment:

Jobi Niu said...

Nikki... he is SOOOOO CUTE! COngrats! How's Motherhood?? You look GREAT!