It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008



Derek is now 3 weeks old! I can hardly believe it, sometimes it feels like just yesterday and sometimes it feels like he just been here forever. It is amazing at what a dramatic turn your life makes. I still have 4 weeks till I have to go back to work, yet I know it will go by very fast, and I know that it will be hard. Luckily I will be leaving him with my mom and Ally and it will only be part-time.
Derek for some reason loves to go cross eyed but the doctor says that should go away in a couple of weeks. Last week we took him to go in for his 2 week apt. and he weighed 9 lbs 12 oz That is a big baby. The doctor said that he was bordering on overachiever. oh well I guess that is just how things go. Not much else to report right now I guess we will blog again later.

No comments: