
Here is Derek and daddy having a little Tummy time, these to love to snuggle and take naps together. Derek would love to sleep on his tummy all the time if we would let him.

Lately I have been feeling quite a bit better, which is really nice because now I feel like I can at least move a little bit. Derek still keeps us up a good bit at night, but that is the life of new parents right!? I love him so much and never thought that I could really love somebody so much ever so quickly
It is so hard to get pictures of him while he is smiling, he has the cute
st dimples, that however is the only thing that I gave him, everything else is his Dad he look so much like him.
st dimples, that however is the only thing that I gave him, everything else is his Dad he look so much like him. This boy however is definately not at a loss for attention, he is loved by all his aunts, uncle, and grandparents. Derek had an appointment about a week ago when we left the hospital he weighed 8lbs 9 oz two days later at the appointment he weighed 8lbs 15oz I really won't be shocked if he has passed his birthweight by the time we go back for his 2 week appointment. He is definately going to be big just like his Daddy.
2 comments:
He is so so so cute!!! I hope you are feeling better, and I hope to talk with you real soon! :)
He is just oh so sweet. HOw fun!! I want a cute little baby like him:)
Post a Comment