It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Flag Day

This year I felt that I needed to take my boys up to go the graves of my grandparents.  Unfortunately my grandparents never got to meet Corey let alone my little boys.   We came to put Flags on their graves.  It wasn't until I had already decided to go that I learned that this was also my grandparents anniversary.  So it felt specially poignant that we went. 

This is my Dad's Uncle Steve he died in World War II.  He was the only brother to my Grandpa Hatch


In front of my Grandparents grave.

Oh how I wish that they could have met their great-grandparents!





  1. On our way home, I felt that it was important to go to the Mount Timpanogos Temple where Corey and I were married.  Just a reminder that Families really are forever.  This is a pretty good selfie don't you think?

1 comment: