It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Dairy Days

Last weekend I took the boys to Thanksgiving Point Farm Country for the Dairy Days.  We waited in line in the rain for 30 minutes for a 60 second pony ride (but at least Derek loved it).  Jake was a great sport and seemed to enjoy himself too. 
He liked that he got to be on one of the bigger horses.

Around and around and around

We learned how to make Ice Cream in a bag, and shook our Ice Cream on a wagon ride. 

Derek was amazed by how big these horses were. 

He got a chance to brush one of the ponies

Of course afterwards we hit the Ice Cream Parlor for a Sundae!  I won't lie it tasted wonderful.

 

Derek didn't like the maraschino cherry, but he posed for a great picture. 

Derek wanted to take pictures of Jake and I and this is how they turned out. 



No comments: