Once again this year the boys went to the Monster Truck show. I love that this tradition is something that they get to do every year. I also love that this is something that Corey and his Dad used to do all the time as well. Derek didn't know that is was Monster Truck day until right after his nap, he was so excited and could hardly wait to leave. You can see by the pictures that this is always one of his favorite days of the year! Derek has become much more aware of trucks this year, he is always aware of a big supped up truck or sports car that goes down the road. And he loves building his own monster truck ramps and courses for his own toy trucks.
| "I can't believe I'm really here!" |
| It really is so loud there so he has to wear the ear muffs |
| So many of his favorite trucks were there, monster mutt, El Torro Loco, and of course Grave Digger! |
| Grave Digger |
| Can't contain his excitement |
| And the winner is Grave Digger |
| Derek showing off his Grave Digger |
No comments:
Post a Comment