It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Derek turned 5

So again, this year we had our birthday adventure!  Just remember this is what we do because birthday parties of a bunch of toddlers scare me!  We took his cousin Annistyn and we were off.  We went miniature golfing, did some bowling, played air hockey.




Of course we had to go to the Thanksgiving Point Ice Cream shop and get Ice Creams that was bigger than our heads. 

Went to Scheels and was going to ride the Ferris Wheel but the line was way to long but we still found some fun things to do.



They weren't too bad of a shot, however the gun weighed more than they did.





This is the first double layer cake that I've ever made and I thought it actually turned out pretty cute.  I was really proud of myself.

Derek was so excited to open his presents, but I think his cousins were more excited.




Got his new mitt for T-ball this year.


No comments: