It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Derek's Preschool Graduation

I can hardly believe that Derek is big enough to have already completed a year of preschool.  Most of the time he loved it, and he learned a lot.  He loved making new friends and just having fun.  Many days I still have no idea what he did because when I asked him what did you do today he said the same answer, we played, sang songs, and did writing I can see this might be a recurring trend for the rest of my life.  I do know that one of his favorite times was music time, this boy loves to sing, and will sing along with almost any song that comes on the radio. 
Derek with Teacher Marilyn Cope

His class with Teacher Marilyn and Teacher Josie

This make-shift drum was one of his favorites

No comments: