On Sunday we had a talk in Sacrament Meeting that has really made me think. The statement that was made was this. "Families aren't really forever, but couples are." Corey and I hav talked about this a little bit, and we talked about how grateful we were that we are each others best friends. He is the one that I run to first for just about everything, and I'm the same for him. How lucky I am to know that my best friend is who I will be spending eternity with. I can only hope and pray that my children will be able to find someone who is their absolute best friend, and someone that they can't wait to be with at the end of the day, cause I know that is how I feel about Corey and I'm pretty sure that is how he feels too. I love you Corey and I'm so glad that you are my eternal companion.
No comments:
Post a Comment