Easter was such a wonderful day for our family. We got to spend some wonderful time together as a family, The Saturday before we were blessed with the opportunity to go and visit the Carl Blauch Exhibit that BYU had. It was an exhibit of many of his original art work of the Savior. It was so beautiful and I felt like it helped us get prepared for Easter. That morning we got up and ready for church and I was so blessed to hear brother David Clare speak on the Atonement, his talk touched my heart and I felt the spirit so strong that day. I absolutely loved being able to truly reflect on the Savior on Easter. Of course however, that comes to an end just as soon as we came home from church and Derek realized that the Easter Bunny came while he was at church. Oh, how grateful I was that he came while we were gone to church, instead of before. I took some pictures of Derek in his new Easter outfit, and he looked so handsome. It was such a beautiful day outside, but that of course made Derek squint in every picture that we took.

 |
| | | | |
|
|
|
|
 |
| Aren't they just so cute! |



I love these pictures of Derek and Corey, they are such great buddies!
 |
| This is Derek finding his Easter basket at the top of the stairs, I just love the Easter Bunny coming after church, that was so thoughtful of him. Derek broke open all his eggs so quickly that his candy was all gone by the time we got to Grandma's house. |
|
After Church we all headed up to Mom's for a wonderful meal that Nathan actually helped cook. We had prime Rib, and I must admit that Nate really is a good cook. I would have never expected it, but it is definitely one his hidden talents. So we had our family home evening that included an indoor Easter Egg Hunt, we have to do it indoors, because Mom and Dad's house still had snow on the ground. Grandma gave them all a present Swimsuits!
 |
| Looking for Eggs |
 |
| They just had so much fun, we had to re-hide the eggs about 3 different times. |
 |
| Dani tried really hard to get a picture of all the kids in there swimsuits, but well they weren't too excited about it! Derek's suit was way to big and wouldn't stay on his rear end so we had to exchange it but the girls all turned out really cute. |
No comments:
Post a Comment