So for Father's Day I got Corey probably the best Father's Day present I have ever gotten him. I got him tickets to see the Stadium of Fire concert featuring Carrie Underwood. Corey loves Carrie Underwood and Stadium of Fire is also a fireworks show and well we all know how much Corey likes fireworks (fire). Corey loved it and we both had a great time
You Don't think Corey was just a little excited. You can see that we had pretty good seats!
The concert was great, she was really good. I would definitely go to another one of her concerts.
The Weather that night was so perfect. That whole day it was only 85 degrees and as you can see we watched an incredibly beautiful sunset. We were so lucky to have Carol and Jo in town they watched Derek and Corey and I had a wonderful date night. It actually had been a while since we just went out for a fun date night. We laughed all night, I won't lie I spent quite a bit of time
laughing at Derek. I'm so happy that Corey loved his night.
No comments:
Post a Comment