It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fire Academy

Well the Fire Academy is finally starting to come down to a close. This was suppose to be Corey's last day but earlier this week we found out that there is another week that they didn't put on the syllabus so next Saturday will be his last day. This will give him his Firefighter 1 and 2. YEA!! We will still have a couple more weeks of Hazmat that will come in the next month or so but at least it is coming to a close and we will have our daddy back for more than 2 days a week. The things we do so our husbands can be happy! Actually I probably shouldn't say that because Corey has done nothing but try to make me happy including moving to Utah right after we first got married. I missed my family so much and I was definitely happier back home. Thank you Corey for all you have given up for me, so I guess I can sacrifice a little more so that you can get some things back that you want.

1 comment:

Nancy Seaman said...

That is what marriage is all about. Taking turns making each others dreams come true. We do miss seeing you guys though.