It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Derek's New Bed

So Derek is now in a big boy bed. He has outgrown his crib and now he gets to use the big boy bed. Corey and I debated forever what we wanted to do if we wanted a twin or a toddler bed. We decided to skip the cost of a toddler bed and just jump straight to the twin.
So we went to this,
to this!
Derek loves his new bed and it is not uncommon for me to find him sitting on his new bed playing with his trucks. The first night sadly Derek did fall out of the bed, so we had to get the side rails which honestly I think that makes it even more fun for him. My baby is growing up and I'm reluctantly admitting to myself that Derek is no longer my little baby. Don't worry thought he will always be my baby.


2 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

It's always sad when they go from the crib to a bed. I think his bedding is so cute!

Nancy Seaman said...

You should draw the balls from the bedding all over the walls. It is a design that will grow with him. He does look so little sitting there, but cute!