So here is the whole Cattell family. This really was the highlight for Grandaddy and I'm glad he got to have this picture taken. Don't ask me how I got put in the front of this picture either, I really wasn't very happy about that.
We were also so excited to be there because Corey's favorite cousin (they are practically brother and sister they are so close) blessed her baby girl and that was such a treat for Corey to be able to be there and be a part of that. Those pictures will have to come later because well I haven't downloaded them yet.
The day before we left we headed up to Atlanta with Carol and Joe(Corey's Parents) and went to the Georgia Aquarium. It was so much fun to go and see all the different sea animals. This was something that I had never done and it really was a fun day. Here is a picture to show you just how much Corey had. Joe and Corey liked to pretend that they were being eaten by piranhas, of course he really like the penguins. I think they might just be one of his new friends.
My Sister Cedar had her baby the day before we go home, Little Baby Annistyn as the neighbor girl calls her is just so pretty and special. I don't have any pictures yet of her to put up here but I will get some later. However, I have found that it isn't quite as fun for me to hold her because my big belly gets in the way, no fun!!
Other than that there isn't to much to report the baby is healthy and we just feel really blessed to just be having a good healthy pregnancy. We are all excited for Christmas and this years seems to be really a time that I'm truly counting my blessings, for all the love, help, and support that we have received from so many of you this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment