It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

September 11th


I have people ask me all the time how I can let my husband be a firefighter. "Aren't you worried he will get hurt or worse die" The answer is always no.  Yes, I do worry for his safety but I worry for all the first responders safety.  We currently live in a country where these people are vilified instead of praised for their bravery.  There will always be a few bad apples but we have those in every profession.  But if you know a first responder you know most of all We trust the brotherhood.  These man stand together for those they don't know; protect and serve those who might wish harm to them; and work together for the better of their communities.  I'm so proud of my firefighter and husband he is my true hero.
We will never forget where we were and what happened on this day 15 years ago, but most importantly we can't forget how we felt on this day. We must teach our children what happened and how those first responders gave their lives trying to help those they didn't know.
God bless the USA heaven knows our country needs all the blessings we can get. #911 #neverforget #firefighter #firstresponders #343 #santaquinfirestation @georgiapyro

No comments: