It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween 2015

It's Halloween and Jake is finally figuring this thing out. Well kind of, he understands going and getting candy and saying thank you; but he thinks he should take two handfuls not just one. Oh well he made a pretty cute painter.
Derek was a construction worker all dressed up in Wasatch Electric garb. 
We were so lucky the weather was great and the boys didn't have to have lots of layers. Corey had to be a twinner with Derek so he dressed up.  However, he told me I had to dress up too. I hate dressing up but I broke down and made myself a witches skirt. Oh the glitter in the toulle was terrible and I didn't take any pictures of either Corey or I. We were to busy worrying about the kids I guess. 

No comments: