I can hardly believe that it finally happened, but it did. The Payson Temple is finally dedicated. I was able to go through the open house 3 different times and each one was super special.
The first time I went to the Open House I went with just my Mom. That was so special for me, I walked through that special temple and I felt the spirit so strongly. I didn't have any kids with me, I was just there for me. And I Loved IT.
The 2nd time I went we took our family and a family friend who is not a member of the church. We spent lots of time talking to her, answering questions and it was a great day.
The 3rd time I took just Derek. I wanted a time where I got to focus completely on him. To answer any questions he had and to hopefully help him feel the importance of the temple.
I'm so lucky to have my forever family, and also to have a temple 5 minutes away.







No comments:
Post a Comment