It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Surgery

So this year I finally decided to get the surgery done on my foot that I needed.  A couple of years ago I broke my foot and there was a bone spur that had fussed itself on top of one of my joint in my foot.  This made is painful much of the time to walk for long periods of time and even then I almost always walked with a foot.  Since the insurance was already maxed out with the birth of Jake we decided to seize upon that opportunity.  We spent Two weeks in this terrible cast and another 2 weeks in a book.  I was definitely not the happiest person in the world for a month as I couldn't really do anything, and it was hard to take care of my family and responsibility with the house.  Corey was amazing and just babied me and well I just have to say thank you.  There were so many people who helped with getting Derek to and from school and helping out.  I was really bored and onry but now it is fixed and I walk much better. Now it is exercise time!

No comments: