It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

4th of July

 4th of July was spent with family and just playing.  We set up a slip and slide and a pool for all the grandkids to play in.  They had a blast and played for hours. 




I love seeing these cousins play, they have so much fun.




Jake spent a good majority of the day asleep in a bouncer.  He was such a good boy.
 A couple of days later we went down to Mona, UT to watch there amazing firework display.  Jake didn't like them at all and he cried and then screamed.  I went back to the car and tried to get away from as much noise as possible.  It didn't work very well and unfortunately I didn't get to see much of anything.  Hopefully next year we can have a better experience. 
Jake was happy while he was waiting for the fireworks to start. 



We took popcorn, and went and got a slurpee as a treats while waiting for the fireworks to start.


No comments: