It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Swine Flu

So this past week Derek and I faced the crowds at the health department so that we could go get our swine flu vaccination. I went thinking that they weren't going to give me one but they did and I didn't argue. Last weekend the other ward in our church building had to cancel their nursery because of a swine flu outbreak. And even though I'm not normally a nervous type person I really just would rather get the shot and hopefully not have to deal with it at all. I definately wanted to make sure that Derek got one though because he catches everything that goes around and well that would really be rough go.
This weekend Carol and Joe are coming down to stay with Derek while Corey and I head up to Idaho for my friend Kym's wedding. This will be the first time that Corey and I will be away from Derek. I honestly think that this will be a little bit rough on Mom. I think I will be fine but I'm a little worried about Carol. Derek still struggles with sleeping through the night many times, so pray for her! We will let you know how it goes next week.

1 comment:

Nancy Seaman said...

Facebook is great but love, love all the updates and photos.